Require to solve the payment problem

Hello,
i went to the food store to make a purchase, I spent 400TL, but the machine did not accept the payment. So I tried again. And this time it went through successfully. However, when I checked my Papara card statement, it showed that the amount was dedicated twice. Even though the store provided me with the bill for today’s transaction, indicating that it was only processed once. Also, it happened with my friends the same issue, but it returned their money back after two hours, without contacting anyone while took a few days for mine.

I kindly request assistance in resolving this issue
Thank you.

Hello @ranazahabi123 :wave:

We have created your request on the subject you have forwarded. We will reply from the e-mail address which is registered to your account when it’s resolved.

hello,

Ive received an email “ Merhaba,

Bir süredir sizden cevap alamadığımız için talebinizi kapatmak durumunda kaldık.

Talebiniz devam ediyorsa, sizden talep ettiğimiz bilgileri tekrar destek@papara.com mail adresine ilettiğinizde size destek olacağız.”

Could you tell me what kind of information do you want me to send

Thanks

Hello @ranazahabi123 ,

We see that your request has been answered to your e-mail address registered to your Papara account. Please check your e-mail address.